Come and join our experienced team
We are seeking a motivated and energetic individual to join Jenacre Labels & play a vital role in the continued success of our Flexographic Printing Team.
Previous experience is required, combined with an enthusiasm to work, learn & progress in our fast paced print environment.
Job Role: Flexo Printer
Your primary focus will be to ensure the continued production of our flexo print work. You will work in conjunction with the Production and Sales Team, the role requires the ability to deliver a high standard of consistent work.
Attention to detail, time management, the ability to think on your feet, the ability to identify solutions quickly and effectively and be customer focused are essential. The role does require some basic administrative work.
- Experience in setting & operating 8/9 colour Nilpeter FA4 & Markandy 4150
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbal & written
- Troubleshooting any issues with the printing press or print quality
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict delivery deadlines
- Able to understand and follow clear work instructions
- Able to use own initiative when required
- Ensuring that all Health, Safety and Environmental practices are adhered to at all times
- Carry out basic maintenance in accordance with procedure
In return for your expertise we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary will be dependent on your experience with opportunities to progress dependent on your competence & performance.
This role is primarily Mon-Fri 830am-5pm but may involve shift work and overtime when required.
Job Type: Full-time
For further information and to send your CV, please contact David Duncan on 01530 830770.